top of page

HYM Cancelled - Saturday 3rd March 2018

We have all been watching the weather deteriorate during the week. There is considerable snow across the county and indeed on the HSFC campus. The state of the roads and the ability for parents and pupils to travel safely on Saturday morning is clearly a concern. We also have the forecast of further snow this afternoon and evening. We are of course conscious that the timeframe between Saturday rehearsals is already longer than we would have liked. However, we have this morning extremely reluctantly taken the decision to cancel HYM on Saturday 3rd March. Like us, we know that you will all be very disappointed, but we hope you understand. If pupils have a copy of their ensemble music then we suggest stay in the warm and do some practising!

The next Saturday morning rehearsal will now be Saturday 17th March

bottom of page