Herefordshire Music Fund - How to Donate

In This Section


Options For Giving to Herefordshire Music Fund

If you are a UK tax payer, please consider completing The Gift Aid Declaration below. Using Gift Aid means we can claim back the tax you have already paid which boosts your donation by 25p for every £1 that you donate.

Online: You can make a one-off donation or give regularly by credit or debit card via our Virgin Money Giving page which can be found here.   

BACS Transfer: You can set up a BACS transfer from your bank account to Herefordshire Music Fund. Our bank details are Barclays Bank plc, 1/3 Broad Street, Hereford, HR49BH. Account Number 13820459. Sort code 20-98-68

Text: Any amount between £1 – £20 can be donated by text. Please text ‘HMFUND’ followed by a digit representing the amount you want to give to 70085. For example, to give £4 text ‘HMFUND4’. Texts cost the donation amount plus one standard network rate text.

Cheque: Please make cheques payable to ‘Herefordshire Music Fund’. Our postal address is Herefordshire Music Fund, c/o Encore Enterprises CIC, Lugwardine Court, Lugwardine, Hereford, HR1 4AE. If you would like Herefordshire Music Fund to claim Gift-Aid, please complete the Gift-Aid Declaration below.

Standing Order: If you would like to give regularly by standing order, please download a Standing Order Mandate below and return to your bank. If you wish to give by Standing Order and would like Herefordshire Music Fund to claim Gift-Aid, please complete the Gift-Aid Declaration below.

Standing Order Mandate (PDF)

Standing Order Mandate (Word)

Gift Aid Declaration

Please complete the fields below. Fields marked with a '*' are required fields.

First Name*


Address Line 1*

Address Line 2



By ticking this box I confirm that I would like Herefordshire Music Fund to treat all donations that I’ve made in the past four years, and all future donations that I make from the date of this declaration, as Gift Aid Donations.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify Herefordshire Music fund if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration

  • change your name and address

  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Telephone Number: 01432 853219      Email: